Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Warm & Toasty!!

Well since it's getting colder (or already is for some) it's important to stay warm & toasty AND fashionable, of course! So I put together this fab post full of scarves to keep your neck nice and toasty this season. And don't forget to check out my post on fantabulous hats!

Crinkled Plaid Scarf in Red/Navy - Forever 21 $5.90
Ohh this scarf is TOO FAB! First off, it's plaid which is pretty hot this fall (like it has been for the last few years, ha) and secondly, it's RED!! Red is the GREATEST thing when you just need a POP of color. In my opinion anyways :) 


Artist Woven Scarf in Grey/Cream - Forever 21 $8.80
This scarf is wayyy cuuutttteeee! It has fun little fringey stuff at the bottom and if you look at the other pics it's zebra patterned-ish!

Open Knit Scarf in Coral - Forever 21 $9.50
I really really like this scarf. And the color! It's totes cute with it's knit design as opposed to the first two. <3

Jagged Colors Scarf in Blue/Multi - Forever 21 $9.80
When I was scrolling through the ahh-dor-able scarves at the Forever 21 website, I saw this scarf and it reminded me of the song Moves Like Jagger!! Because, ya know, it says "jagged" ... anyways it's a cute scarf!

Crinkled Floral Scarf in Red/Multi - Forever 21 $9.80
EEEEEKKKK!  I just HAD to post this one! It's totesally pretty!! And it's sorta different than the other scarves you see around fall/winter.. It looks sorta like a springy scarf, but hey! Pops of color to a dark and dreary winter outfit is almost always a win in my book! :)


Merona® Woven Solid Scarf - Purple.Opens in a new window
Merona Woven Solid Scarf in Purple - Target $12.99
It's PPPPUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!! Everyone loves purple, right?? Anyways this scarf is pretty cute, but plain.. But pretty cute! And it's no joke that it's all about FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE! which this scarf oh-so-obviously has.

Converse® One Star® Plaid Scarf - Purple.Opens in a new window
Converse One Star Plaid Scarf in Purple - Target $14.99
Oh, look! Another totes cute purple scarf!! And this one is plaiddddd. <3


Mossimo Supply Co. Scarf - Red/Grey.Opens in a new window
Mossimo Supply Co. Scarf in Red/Grey - Target $16.99
Ohh and what's cold weather without a striped scarf?? I'll tell you what - NOTHING!


Mossimo® Ruffled Scarf - Rose.Opens in a new window
Mossimo Ruffled Scarf in Rose - Target $16.99
Well this scarf is very much similar to a Vera Wang one I found at Kohl's which I am very much in love with. Sadly, it wasn't on their website... but I found this one at Target and it's ALMOST as cute. But not quite. But still VERY much cute and will keep you warm & Toasty ^.^

Enjoy my fine Fashionistas! Until next time!
XOXO Stari


No comments:

Post a Comment