Friday, November 11, 2011

Time To Get Nerdy.

I'm sure all of you have a favorite TV show, movie, or book that you just can't get enough of. So I found some cute graphic tees that proudly declare your nerdy-ness. Or if you're going to a midnight movie premier for your favorite movie here's a cool DIY project I did a few months ago...

I recently bought myself a Glee shirt ^.^ <3

Yay for Gleeks!!

Team Jacob Wolf Purple Juniors T-shirt Tee
Team Jacob Wolf Purple Tee - classiccraze.com $17.95
For all you Team Jacob fans out there... 

TEAM EDWARD Shirt
Team Edward Shirt - cafepress.com $24
If you're more of a team Edward fan yourself. Also comes in pink :)

Bake You Pies V-Neck
Bake You Pies V-Neck - districlines.com $19
Ohh wowww.... This one is for all the Hunger Games fans (can I get a *WHOOP WHOOP* for District 12??) This shirt is actually from a line in a parody music video of I Wanna Go by Brittney Spears about The Hunger Games on YouTube. It's HILARIOUS!

A product thumbnail of Harry Potter Gryffindor Potter Women's Fitted T-Shirt
Harry Potter Gryffindor Potter Fitted Tee - wbshop.com $25
I didn't leave you out HP fans!! But they have a BUNCH more! Check 'em out here!

G&G GG Nerd Glasses Buddy Wayfarer Black Frame Clear Lens
Nerd Glasses - $8
But you're just not an official nerd without these nerd glasses. But I prefer just taking my old 3D movie glasses and punching out the lenses. Screw recycling.(JK!)

Hope you Fashionistas enjoyed! Adios! :)
XOXO Stari


No comments:

Post a Comment