Saturday, November 5, 2011

Prepare To Have Hat Hair... Again.

Well originally I was going to do a Halloween post... a week ago. But all in all, I just decided it just wasn't going to work out. So today I bring you something we pretty much all need this season... Hats! First off lemme say I just LOVE hats! So many different styles, patterns, colors, embellishments... You can just show your personality off so much by them. Last year I bought the most AMAZING hat! Checkk it!



AMAZING! Right?? It even has two little braided stringy things hanging down the side with pom-poms on the bottom but you can't see them in this pic... So I put together some hats and scarves you might like :)


Knit Whale Beanie- Forever 21 $9.80


CUTENESS!!


Open Knit Beret in Taupe- Forever 21 $7.80


This is WAY cute and it would match a lot! I love it!



Textured Rainbow Beanie- Forever 21 $12.80


I LOVE THIS!! It's so colorful! And fun!


Ditsy Heart Trapper Hat in Black/Cream - Forever 21 $14.80


I love trapper hats. They're really really warm! And this one has cute little pom-poms and heats <3


Colorful Zigzag Beret- Forever 21 $6.80


Cause who doesn't love colorful zigzags?!

Well that's all I have for today... I really like Forever 21... Can you tell? :3

Enjoy Fashionistas!
XOXO Stari



No comments:

Post a Comment