Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Warm Everyday Outfit For This Season

Here's a warm outfit idea that you could wear this cold fall/winter!

Mossimo Supply Co. Double Breasted Pea Coat - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Mossimo Supply Co. Double Breasted Pea Coat in Tomatillo Red - Target $35
I love pea coats <3 especially the red ones :)

Geo Print Scarf in Blue/Pink - Forever 21 $10.80
I think the scarf really makes this outfit - it adds originality and personality. And it's colorful and striped :)

Solid Scoop Neck Tee in Black - Forever 21 $7.80
Just your average long sleeved scoop neck! Also comes in pink. Sometimes simple is best :)

Levi's 524 Faded Skinny Jeans
Lemme just start off by saying these are my favorite pair of jeans ever. They are just skinny enough without cutting off my circulation. They make my butt look good (which is hard considering I hardly have one) and out of all the brands of jeans I have ever tried, Levi's always wins. :)

Womens Lower East SideWomen's Riley Tall Slouch Boot
These boots are so cute and so inexpensive!! I love the gray color and the little slouchies :) Also comes in black or tan.

I hope you enjoy Fashionistas! And don't forget to like the official Stari Style Facebook Page!
XOXO Stari

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit and nice blog. The outfit is nice but there should be more accessories. Following you, follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Demmy! Out of curiosity, what kind of more accessories are you wanting? Jewelry, purses, nail polish, hats... It would be super helpful if you could tell me what exactly you're looking for!

    Thanks for reading!
    ~Stari :)

    ReplyDelete