Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Slow Down! PURSE XING!

Not only is this trend stylish, but it's also practical! Don't know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about cross-body purses! They just pop on your shoulder and you cross it over you body and it dangles at your hip! And these babies are SO much more stylish then the dreaded fanny-pack! *shudder*

Funny story: A few years ago I bought the most fantastic purse for only $10! It was a shiny black cross-body and it used it time and time again... It had this cute little weave thing on it... anyways, the other day I pack up my purse all ready to go out then I zip up the zipper and ka-POW! The zipper pops right off! So of course I'm all mad one of the best purses I ever had broke and it's unfixable! (Trust me I tired) Then yesterday I was re-organizing a drawer with some assorted items including purses. Then I came across this purse!! My Grandma picked it up for me when she visited Australia last year. I completely forgot about it. I was so excited when I found it! The colors is nice and it has FIVE ZIPPERED POCKETS, BABY! BOO-YAH! Oh and it has the whole color-blocking trend down :-)

My pretty purse from the front!












                                 My pretty purse from the back!

ANYWAYS!
I decided to put together a post of some of the most fantabulous, inexpensive, amazing cross-bodies I could find! Enjoy Fashionistas!


Over Shoulder Bag in Seafoam- Forever 21 $22.80



Woven Leatherette Bag in Brown- Forever 21 $22.80



Kathy Van Zeeland"All Nighter" Cross-Body Bag in White- Dillards NOW $24.50



Style&Co Handbag, Asymetrical Zip Crossbody Bag- Macy's NOW $11.99



Decree  'Sophie' Cross Body- JCPenney NOW $14.99



Liz Claiborne 'Draw Me in' Crossbody- JCPenney NOW $24.99





Candie's  Masiy Bow Striped Cross-Body Handbag in Pink Stripe- Kohls NOW $15.60



Rosetti Floral Mini Cross-Body Handbag- Kohls NOW $19.99



Coft and BarrowFloral Cross-Body Handbag in Pink Floral- Kohls NOW $23.40


Enjoy these fantabulous cross-bodies Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment