Friday, June 17, 2011

Fave Five Fridays

So I have decided now on Fridays I will posting a post called "Fave Five Fridays". i will posting my favorite things of that week.I'll post things like certain stores, shoes, clothes or even songs, movies, food, ect... just random things! So, here I go!!

Fave Five Friday


1. Random (or not so random) Blogs. I like this one. And this one. And this one, and this one, and this one!! Check 'em out!!

2. Frozen Strawberry Lemonade from McDonald's. Seriously they are fantastic. Go buy yourself one right now. You deserve it.

3.Plants vs Zombies (the iPod Touch/iPhone app version) They updated it this week and it's seriously a bajillion times better, which I thought was nearly impossible!! I never want to put it down!!

4. Christina Grimmie. Her album came out on Tuesday! It's so fantabulous! Go buy it..... RIGHT NOW!!! But if don't want to buy the whole album (seriously why wouldn't you?!) AT LEAST purchase Liar Liar... It's probably the best song on the album :-)

5."Deer in the Headlights" by Owl City- Their new album also came out on Tuesday and for a limited time this song is FREE!!! Go to iTunes and then to single of the week to get it! It's a great song, but even more so because it's free!


And there you have it! My Five Faves of this week... Feel free you leave YOUR Five Faves of this week down in the comments below :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment