Thursday, June 9, 2011

Skirts Are NOT Just For Sundays!

Afternoon my fine Fashionistas! I have put together a list of skirts you can wear on any day of the week! Not only Sundays! Skirts are so feminine and girly and who doesn't love a flowy, twirly,skirt? I know I do!


Woven Floral Skirt- Forever 21 $14.80


Look at that flower power!



Ikat Print A-Line Skirt- Forever 21 $15.80


I love the tribal pattern on this one!



Woven Floral Skirt- Forever 21 $15.80


This one would match a lot of things, and it has cute flowers!


Loading Image...
Striped Skirt- Wet Seal $16.50


Man, I LOVE stripes! Totally cute!



Joe Benbasset Eyelet Lace Skirt- Kohls NOW $19


White skirts are so sweet and girly and match basically anything.



Joe Benbasset Floral SkirtKohls NOW $19


I like how this once just has a little pattern around the bottom- cuteness!




I know for a FACT that Joe Benbasset skirts and SUPER TWIRLY! I have one similar to the one above and  all I want to do when I wear it is twirl around! :-) Enjoy Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment