Thursday, June 16, 2011

$21 = Two Cute Striped Tops and a Teal Sweater!

So Tuesday I went shopping at the mall with a few friends. I had $26 burning a hole in my pocket and needed a few new pieces to add to my wardrobe, stat! I only spent $21 (clotheswise, I spent a dollar on a Dr. Pepper- yum!) and got two tops and a sweater.


This first shirt I bought is from Hollister. I had to go there Tuesday because they were having an up to 50% summer sale! Woo-hoo! And this one was half off $17.50! Yay sale prices!! I don't typically shop at Hollister because I'm 99% against wearing a dumb shirt that says "HOLLISTER" on it (seriously be an individual!) but I LOVE their navy and white striped shirts! They have the best ones! And it smells. So. Darn. Good. They also have pretty sweaters <3


The second top I bought is from Wet Seal! It's so baggy but in a really cute way. I bet it would look good with a big belt around the waist. I don't think I can say this enough but I LOVE STRIPED SHIRTS!!! WITH ALL MY HEAT AND SOUL! This shirt was only $10.99 and it was on the clearance rack- my favorite place in a store! The variations of this shirt came in navy stripe, pink stripe, and orange stripe- all with gray of course. But the turquoise was my very favorite :-)

My last purchase also came from Wet Seal. Guess how much I paid for it? $5? $10? $15.75? WRONG! I paid a flippin PENNY! A PENNY!! You see, their clearance rack is BOGO for a penny! Funny enough I actually featured the same sweater in my How To on color-blocking. But this is prettier cause it's in teal! You can never have enough cozy, colorful sweaters! :-)



See what happens when you shop smart? You can get so much more for less!! If all of these items were full price I would've only been able to buy ONE thing! Because I shopped smart I got three! By looking up when your favorite stores are having big sales, using coupons, shopping the clearance rack, ect.,ect... You can save quite a bit! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment