Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Painted Piggies + New Shoes!

Heyylo Fashionistas! I actually tried to upload these pics Sunday but ran out of time and yesterday Blogger wasn't letting me upload any of my pics :-( But it's all good now! :-)
So I wanted to share with you my pretty toes I painted on Saturday! 

 I took these pics on Sunday because when I paint my own nails I always think they look better the next day!
I used the color Poppy Dream by Wet n' Wild and used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Invisible as a bottom/top coat. I don't really like Wet n' Wild nail polish (the 99-cent kind) - it always tends to chip even if I use a top and bottom coat :-/ Despite my rocky relationship with this brand, I still bought it because firstly: It was such an amazing bright pink! And secondly: It was only 99 cents! Oh and uh, yeah- my left pinky toe is actually two-toes-in-one in case you were wondering, making eleven tootsies in total :-P

I decided to paint my little sisters piggies too! She has such teeny tosies! I know the polish brand on my sister's toes is BonBons but I don't know the color... But the color is a cute pearly baby pink.

Look at my new shoes! I got them on Sunday and they are SO CUTE! I had them delivered free to my local Payless store (because it's free!) and the ladies that worked there were like "OMG they are SO CUTE!" And  yes these are the same shoes that are featured in my Fantabulously Floral post from last Thursday. Don't my pretty toes poking out just scream summer? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment