Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nails, Nails, Nails!

Well, I don't know about you fashionistas but I flippin LOVE painting my nails!!! It's so... I don't know... you can just get really creative and original! So I painted my nails and stuff... so check it outttt!

photo.JPG

In this pic my nails are actually done with those fantab Sally Hansen real nail polish strip thingymajigs!! They turned out alright.. here's the pros and cons:
pros: AMAZING patterns!!!
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!
Lasts a while!!

cons: They don't stretch very well... they tear :<
PAIN IN THE BUTT TO TAKE OFF!!!
sorta expensive for 1 mani's worth

Sooo that's my little review. Anyways but the are pretty fab! The one's I'm wearing in this pic are the holiday ones. The strips are silver with red poinsettias :)

image.jpeg

In this pic my nails are painted with Designer... De Better by OPI. It's from the Muppets Collection! Which I love love looooovvvvveeee!! <3 It's a shimmery silver with little teensy tiny red shimmers. It's pretty rad. Thinking of trying some shatter over it, yeah?

Well, I also painted my nails with the oh so fabulous Divine Swine by OPI- also from the Muppets Collection! IT'S PURE GLITTER!!! OMG!! It's like... purpleish pinkish magentaish little glitters with big chunky silver glitters!! EEP!! It's fab and I should've taken a picture. But no picture could have done it justice. I two coats of the great glitter polish over one coat of Louvre Me Louvre Me Not by OPI. So seriously you NEED to go out and buy these colors. Or stay at home and buy them from the links... But then paint them like how I did. seriously. It's MeSmErIzInG O_o

Anyways, much love to my fine Fashionistas!

XOXO Stari

No comments:

Post a Comment