Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Hunger Games + China Glaze Nail Polish Collection!

So probably most of you have heard about the fabulous new China Glaze collection coming out March 1st... It's for The Hunger Games!! One my favorite book series turned into a movie <3 I'm pretty excited. my friends and I are already planning our midnight adventure to the local theater to see it! (Even though we have school the next day, but it's worth it!!) 

 



My favorites are probably Electrify, Riveting, Harvest Moon, Smoke and Ashes, and Stone Cold. They're all so fabulous!!! 
But I gotta get me some Electrify. I think it will go well with the Bake You Pies shirt I plan on buying for the occasion xD

Anyways, so which colors do you plan on buying? Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply should be selling them for around $7 a pop. 
XOXO Stari


No comments:

Post a Comment