Monday, January 30, 2012

Shoppin At Ross

Hey Fashionistas! 
I don't know about you guys but I like to shop at this store called Ross because they have clothes for a lot cheaper than other places. Basically they buy clothes (and other things!) from retailers for cheap because they either had an over stock, things are now out of season, or other various reasons. A lot of times you can find super cute things for cheap! So I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds!

image.jpeg  image.jpeg
I got this green v-neck for about $6. It's all see-through so I have to wear a cami underneath. But It's pretty cute and casual! It has cute little stars all over it too as you can see in the close-up! :)

image.jpeg

I like to think of this shirt as my princess shirt because of the poofy sleeves ;) It's a grayish-purple burnout shirt (like the star one above) and it has a pretty floral pattern but you can't really see it in pictures.. but I paid $7 for it!

image.jpeg

I probably paid somewhere around $10 for this drapey sweater (?) thingy. Although it's not really a sweater, but I don't know really what to call it but I LOVE it! I love the gray and black stripes and it looks super great with a plain solid cami underneath, like pink or blue! :)

photo.JPG

EEEEEEKKK! I love these shoes! They are Steve Madden ballet flats with a leopard print and peep toes and a big black bow! And they are shiny and pretty! <3 I also paid $9 for them! $9!!!

image.jpeg

I got this faux-leather bomber jacket for $20. It's so awesome! And warm!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I also got this really pretty cream coat/jacket. I've always loved white coats! It also has pretty ruffles on the back and it was only $15! And like the bomber above, I got them both in the summer, so they were pretty cheap!

image.jpeg

Funny story about this one.. I went out of town for Thanksgiving but forgot to bring a coat! It was supposed to be cold! :O So I took a quick trip to Ross and picked up this jacket. It's so cute and plaid on the outside but the ENTIRE inside is all faux-fur! IT'S SO FLUFFYYYYYY!!! And very warm. <3

So those are my favorite things I've bought at Ross! But they usually have a good selection of different things like clothes, shoes, dresses, toys, house stuff, electronic accessories, purses, wallets... I could go on and on. 

Hope you enjoy shopping as much as I do!
XOXO Stari


No comments:

Post a Comment