Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games!!!!

Oh The Hunger Games! How I ADORE  The Hunger Games! They're so much better than the Twilight series, but then again not quite as spectacular as Harry Potter (but then again, what is?)! I really wanted to go see the movie at midnight but I was unable to so instead I'm going today. I can't wait!! But if I DID go at midnight, this is my ideal outfit, hehe!

Bake You Pies V-Neck 
Bake You Pies V-Neck - districtlines.com

Aha. This shirt is a line from a youtube video parodying The Hunger Games. It's too funny. Really.

China Glaze The Hunger Games Collection 

Oh man. I want this bad boy sooooo bad. The color is FANTABULOUS! Or so it appears. I'm sure it's even better in person! 

That would be my ideal outfit paired with some skinny jeans and maybe some flats or sandals. I can't wait to see it! 

Have any of you readers seen it? Please, feel free to comment and share your thoughts! ;)

XOXO Stari


1 comment:

  1. I very much have to agree, the colour is gorgeous!

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete